1. “What is your minimum order requirement?”
- Most Offshore and Domestic styles: 500 Units*
- Jackets: 300 – 500 units, please inquire
- Leather, Wool & Leather: 150 Units
*Some styles may have a higher minimum, please call to inquire.
2. “What is the typical order production time?”
Approximately 4-6 weeks, depending on the size of the order and the decoration involved. 5-7 weeks for sublimated goods.
Typically 8-10 weeks, depending on freight method from offshore factory. 4-5 weeks for an offshore sample.
3. “Can I get a sample?”
Random samples are sent on a memo basis. Pre-production samples take approximately 2-3 weeks, please inquire for pricing.
4. “Where do you ship from?”
Our shipping point for U.S. orders is Blaine, Washington, zip code 98230. There are no extra charges for duties, taxes, brokerage etc. All Canadian orders ship FOB Vancouver, Canada.
5. “What are your payment terms?”
All orders require a 50% deposit at time of order, balance due NET 7 days of receipt of goods. There is a 0%, +5% over/under run tolerance with all off shore orders. Established customers receive terms of Net 30 days.
Please note that pricing is for sizes up to and including XL. For XXL + 10%, for 3XL & 4XL + 20% and for 5XL and larger + 30%.